- Okayama Saiseikai General Hospital
- Okayama Saiseikai Outpatient Center Hospital
We provide reliable medical care by giving consideration to every people based on the founding principle of Saiseikai by extending the helping hands to those in need.
We respect the patient’s right based on their individual dignity listed below.
- We provide safe and high-quality medical care for all patients.
- You will receive thorough explanation and information.
- The patient is allowed to choose from available and recommended treatments.
- You may ask for a second opinion from another healthcare professional.
- Patient confidentiality and privacy is protected.
- Patients have a right to access their medical records.
We ask our patients to adhere to the following rules in order to receive safe and high-quality medical care.
- Patients must provide health information in as much detail as possible.
- We encourage patients to ask questions so they can understand the medical treatment they will be receiving.
- We ask patients to refrain from doing anything that will interrupt medical treatment.
- Please help us maintain our medical environment comfortable.
- Please follow infection prevention rules of the hospital.
- Patients are required to discharge or move to another hospital once the duration of treatment is complete.
- We ask for your permission to allow interns, medical students, and nursing students to participate in their training and education.
- Medical fee is required to be paid on time.
Outpatient Center Hospital
|10F||Integrated community care Ward(Sakura)|
|9F||Integrated community care Ward(Hanamizuki)|
|7F||Anesthesiology(Pain Clinic), Urology, Rehabilitation, Cancer Patient Support|
|6F||Ophthalmology, Day Surgery Center|
|4F||Radiology, Diagnostic Imaging Center, Endoscopy(Health Checkup), CT|
|3F||Internal Medicine, Orthopedics, Otorhinolaryngology (ENT), Obstetrics ＆ Gynecology (OBGYN), Pediatrics, Dermatology, Plastic Surgery, Nutrition guidance, Nursing Guidance, Play place・Nursing room, Passage to parking lot|
|2F||Internal Medicine, Surgery, Neurosurgery, Psychiatry, ECG/Ultrasound/EEG, Blood Collection, Injection, Urinalysis, Counseling|
|1F||Information, Referred Visit, First Visit Reception, Re-visit, Cashier, Consultation, Instruction Center, IV Room, Pharmacy Pick-up, Cafe & Restaurant, Convenience Store Seven-Eleven, ATM, Vending machine, Eating Space, Shuttle Bus Waiting, Locker|
First visit reception (first floor, Reception No.1)
* If you have any referral, please go to Reception No.6.
General Rule; Please visit from 8:00am to 11:30am
Exceptions of Visiting Hours
|Ophthalmology||8:00 ~ 10:30 am on Tuesday.|
|Otorhinolaryngology (ENT)||8:00am to 10:30am on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday.
(8:00 to 11:30 for the referred patient)
Closed on Monday, Thursday, and Saturday.
|Neurosurgery||8:00 ~ 10:30 on Friday, and closed on Thursday, and Saturday.|
|Urology||Closed on Thursday, and Saturday.|
|Psychiatry||Only for re-visit patients.|
|Pain Clinic||Closed on Saturday.|
Note; In the Obstetrics & Gynecology (OBGYN), Ophthalmology, Psychiatry, : An appointment is necessary in advance.
Plastic Surgery ; open until 10:30 only on the second Saturday.
Closed on Sunday, national holidays, year-end and new year holidays.
Emergency patients will be examined at the emergency center of Okayama Saiseikai General Hospital.
When you visit, please fill out the “application form” and present it to the reception desk with the health insurance certificate.